SOLD OUT 2020 CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Basket Program
Receive weekly shares of fresh, local produce grown without herbicides or pesticides!
Why sign up?
- Enjoy 10 % off our regular market prices.
- Worry free vacation weeks! Can't make a pick-up? Let us know in advanced and we'll make alternate arrangements (see basket agreement below for options).
- Reserve a selection of the harvest.
- Directly support young farmers.
By becoming a basket member, you give us the financial boost we need in the winter to purchasematerials for infrastructure, seeds, compost, potting soil and other early season items. It also helps us plan how much to plant, and later, how much to harvest.
How does it work?
- You purchase a share (or double share) and we reserve a section of our harvest for you. Each share costs $320 ($376 value, 15% savings).
- Our program runs for 16 weeks, during mid-June to mid-October. We will email you in June to confirm the exact start week.
What's in a basket?
Baskets will be selected to offer you a wide variety of vegetables, all grown by us. Our baskets tend to be around 8 items. (+/- 2 depending on the time of season, although we do our best to keep consistent) The 4 photos at the top of this page are examples of the typical size of the baskets.
We produce 30 different kinds of vegetables (over 100 varieties). Contents will vary seasonally.
For your baskets, we decide what vegetables are available, you choose the individual items from our harvest bins. When possible, you can also choose between similarly priced vegetables (e.g. kale or chard, peppers or eggplant, cucumber or zucchini, etc.).